Posted Aug 3
Inworld is hiring a
Unreal Engine Developer - Canada
Why Join Inworld
Inworld is a developer platform for building AI characters. We go beyond large language models (LLMs) and add performance, configurable safety, knowledge, memory, narrative controls, multimodality, and more. We’re focused on enabling character-based interactions for immersive experiences like video games, brand activations, and training simulations.
Inworld uses advanced AI to build generative characters whose personalities, thoughts, memories, and behaviors are designed to mimic the deeply social nature of human interaction. Our platform lets you create characters with personality and contextual awareness to keep them in-world and on brand. Integrations make it easy for developers to deploy characters into immersive experiences, while scale and performance are optimized for real-time experiences.
Inworld AI is funded by top-tier investors, including Kleiner Perkins, Intel, Microsoft, and Founders Fund, and a team of all-star angels - corporate executives, top VC funds' partners, and industry veterans from Riot Games, Twitch, and Oculus.
We are looking for an Unreal Engine Developer, Senior level and higher, to work on Inworld SDK to empower developers and creators to use our platform and build games and virtual experiences. You will work on the demos and prototypes showcasing the features and capabilities of the Inworld AI platform, supporting games and virtual experiences development for the high-end partners, including AAA game studios.
Examples of our technology application:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
• 3+ years of experience working with Unreal Engine
• Proficiency in C++
• Strong fundamentals in the data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and object-oriented programming
• Experience in AR/VR
• Networking protocols and networking in games
• Experience with Blueprints, Materials, Lighting, and Animation
• Work on technical demos and interactive AI experiences
• Build Inworld SDK to be used in gaming, entertainment, and virtual worlds
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.