Posted Aug 3
VRChat is hiring a
Join the VRChat Team!
VRChat offers a first-of-its kind, game-changing platform that provides an endless collection of social VR experiences and gives the power of creation to its robust community. With over 250,000 worlds and growing, VRChat’s vision is to allow users to bring their imaginations to life and help shape the metaverse anywhere in the world on any device.
We’re looking for someone who’s interested in assisting the VRChat community with questions and troubleshooting that comes up in day-to-day use, collecting community feedback, engaging with the VRChat community, and providing feedback on the direction of the VRChat platform. VRChat is a “live” platform that’s constantly updated and evolving, so you’ll see your work have an immediate impact to our massive global community of users.
Job & Team Impact
As a member of the User Support team, you will help solve issues with the application and keep your finger on the pulse of the community. The ideal candidate is engaged and devoted to the idea of a healthy online social VR community. If you’re interested in working with and helping the massive worldwide VRChat community, then this role could be right up your alley.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle emails sent to our various support inboxes, making sure such tickets are delegated or responded to properly and in a timely manner
- Keep in touch with the VRChat community, happenings in the community, new creations, and innovations, and generally know what’s going on
- Organizing feedback and reported issues from users into bug reports to be forwarded to engineers
- Relay community concerns and feedback to the development team
- Keep track of community feedback via our Feedback site
Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a support or community management role
- Previous experience with ticket-based support systems
- Demonstrated interest in VR, online communities, or be a VRChat user and creator! Knowing how our platform and community works is essential for this role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of disciplines within the team
- Self-starter and independent that can successfully follow through on initiative without the assistance of others
- Highly organized and effectively able to demonstrate the ability to hit deliverable deadlines with high quality
- A basic level of understanding of Unity
- Multilingual capability
- Extended technical knowledge or experience with Unity 3D
- Experience with the VRChat SDK
- Experience working on a “live” app, shipping frequent updates, and responding to user feedback
- Work from anywhere! VRChat is a 100% remote company
- Health Benefits
- 401K for US & RRSP for Canadian Employees
- Stock Options
- Generous paid holiday schedule
- Unlimited/Flexible vacation time
- Paid parental leave benefits
VRChat is an equal-opportunity employer, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. VRChat fosters a diverse, creative, and collaborative environment where anyone can contribute to any of the ongoing projects or direction of the roadmap at any time. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an impact on a dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for this job
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.