Roblox is hiring a
Workplace Facilities Technician
Every day, tens of millions of people come to Roblox to explore, create, play, learn, and connect with friends in 3D immersive digital experiences– all created by our global community of developers and creators.
At Roblox, we’re building the tools and platform that empower our community to bring any experience that they can imagine to life. Our vision is to reimagine the way people come together, from anywhere in the world, and on any device. We’re on a mission to connect a billion people with optimism and civility, and looking for amazing talent to help us get there.
A career at Roblox means you’ll be working to shape the future of human interaction, solving unique technical challenges at scale, and helping to create safer, more civil shared experiences for everyone.
The Workplace Facilities Technician will assist the Facilities Team with several programs, web pages, and special projects The role will report to the Senior Facilities Manager. Successful candidates will be responsive, and collaborative. Additionally candidates would be accountable and own their projects.
This role is full-time and located at our headquarters in San Mateo, California.
- Move, arrange and transport furniture, equipment and materials
- Assemble, install, and repair furniture, fixtures and equipment in offices and other spaces
- Respond and address Site Services ticket requests
- Support vendor site visits
- Process maintenance related work orders
- Maintain a schedule of planned maintenance projects
- Install signs and whiteboards in select spaces as directed
- Support setup/breakdown of onsite events, meetings, training, etc…
- Participate in inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Setup new employee workstations and support office relocations
- Ensure appropriate inventory levels for maintenance supplies
- Be a member of the Emergency Response Team (ERT) to assist with building emergencies
- Assist with addressing facilities safety issues, fixing, reporting up, etc…
- Keep storage facilities and equipment in an orderly, working condition
- Inspect light bulbs and emergency lights in all facilities
- Manage movers and events help onsite
- Work closely with Roblox Events Team
- 5+ years of experience in facility operations
- Experience being productive and effective autonomously
- Experience working cross-functionally and promoting sustainable relationships within the organization
- Experience working with different technologies and in a scaling environment
- Someone who enjoys interacting with other people and creating a welcoming environment
- Coordinated and enthusiastic about creating processes and solutions
- Onsite Monday through Friday, evenings and weekends as needed
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches five times a week and several fully stocked kitchens with unlimited snacks
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass
Roblox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention that you found the job on ARVR OK. Thanks.